TRACKS I LIKED LAST MONTH
1) I really like the vibe and sound of it. Here is what Diplo said about doing the video in India: „India is special and its beauty absolutely humbled me. When we toured there as Major Lazer, it was mind blowing to see our fan-base and we wanted to incorporate the attitude and positive vibes into our video and just do something that embodies the essence of Major Lazer. Major Lazer has always been a culture mashup and to us, India feels like some kind of special creature with one foot in history and one firmly in the future. The experience is something we’ll never forget.“
2) I just heard of Kelela when Madametamtam mentioned it in here youtube video. I really like this kind of music and female voices. She actually wrote that song in a higher range. But she managed to sing it anyways.
3) Azealia Banks, one of the female rapper I really love! The mixture of dance music and hiphop is what I like the most about her style. And above all her videos are on point! I love every fashion aspect of the video.
4) I never was a big SIA Fan. But since she is working with the little SIA girl Maddie Ziegler I am just in love with the newer tracks. This girl knows how to transport emotions through every single part of her little body. And Shea LaBeouf does an amazing job here. For everyone who does not understand what the video is about, check this out!
5) LIV just brought out her new single „Come a little closer“. I think this track is different and fresh. Vocally It reminds me of AlunaGeorge, who I enjoyed listening when they released their last album.
6) Clams Casino is an american hip hop producer. This beat is sick! He worked with Mac Miller and A$AP Rocky before. He is really good so check out his music!
If you like my music taste, just browse on my music TUMBLR!